Stress is a healthy reaction initially is useful to defend themselves in a dangerous situation and also to motivate them to perform tasks that interest. A certain level of job stress is inevitable, besides stimulating; as long as you keep it achieves an appropriate level.
Specialists in psychology state that can occur at any age and degree varies greatly from one person to another, and it creates stress to another may not even bothersome.
It is necessary to differentiate between stress at a given moment and chronic stress. Chronic stress is associated with anxiety disorders and can alter physiological reactions in the body, and produce serious emotional disturbances.
In order to tackle work-related stress and keep it at an appropriate level, must take into account two aspects:
- The circumstances that depend on the business and work environment that is generated there.
- The circumstances that depend on the person working in the company.
If the company clearly informs employees about what their responsibilities are and what the future of their careers, the level of employee motivation rises and, at the same time, the anxiety level drops. This causes less stress is generated.
Tips for managing work stress
- Having an adequate level of preparedness tasks are developed.
- Understanding the dynamics of the company. Knowing the characteristics of the company and the circumstances in which it is helping to understand.
- Understand and overcome their own negative reactions.
- Remove valuable part of a critical to better perform the job.
- Adopt an attitude of cooperation with the leader, rather than seen as a victim of the struggle against power.
Communication with colleagues and share with them moments of rest in the work helps the stress level is adequate. Physical exercise or a sport helps maintain a good mood. It is advisable to also learn some relaxation techniques to help relieve stress.