These characters are part of the team Dr. Carlos de Sola. Each doll is an organ profession, involved in digestion. Children can explain the functions of the digestive system:
- Liver is the boss, professor and chemist. Receives information from the blood, bile and organizes metabolism.
- Stomach: is the public relations, it is in contact with other bodies. Destroy, dissolves and disarms food. It's like a junkyard; It has liquids, juices and degreasers, called enzymes, to dissolve it.
- Small Intestine stomach receives food. It's like a fisherman and is attentive to his cane to get interesting foods.
- Pancreas: it is a bricklayer with great heart , but when he gets angry, it stirs everything, as if a bomb exploded. But then it produces insulin, which is like a music that sends the cells.
- Esophagus is the waiter that carries food from the mouth to the stomach. When tires have swallowing problems swallowing.
- Gallbladder is represented as a pastry. When food bypasses the duodenum (small intestine), bile added. In patients without bladder, bile goes one way and the other food, becoming bad digestion.
- Colon: receives the liquid intestinal contents, removes the water and packs toileting once a day.
- Rectum takes out the package. They are synchronized muscles, and have to work all that well for excrement can leave.
- Appendix: is the last organ, which seems to do nothing and shown sitting on a chair, but it is essential. Controls the intestinal flora.
The digestive system is complex. This little story can explain, with a touch of humor, the function of each organ children / as with intestinal ailments.