STENDO is a novel non-invasive system for the treatment of refractory angina, heart failure and other related conditions, by the first team of external counterpulsation is in Spain and with the Basel Clinic in Madrid.
STENDO: treatment of vascular stimulation by external counterpulsation
STENDO device is a stimulation of the cardiovascular system through the external counterpulsation which favors the production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a molecule produced by the body to help its 50 trillion cells in your vital functions. Without it, life would not be possible.
Medical applications are numerous internal nitric oxide. This is thanks to the work of the Nobel prizes (Furchgott, Ignarro and Murad) and Moncada, which highlighted the important role of nitric oxide in cardiovascular physiology to permanently maintain an effective "vasodilator tone."
STENDO main indications:
- Coronary heart disease (angina, myocardial ischemia and infarction)
- Congestive heart failure
- Anti-aging medicine
- Venous and lymphatic insufficiency
- Essential hypertension and primary pulmonary hypertension
- Diabetes type 2
- Erectile dysfunction
- Sport Medicine
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
Benefits and contraindications STENDO
- Increased arterial and venous vasodilation.
- Improved blood circulation and microcirculation.
- Angina reduction by more than 80%, a fact that prevents infarction and stroke.
- Amelioration of the symptoms of heart failure in more than 75%.
- Improving cardiac function by increasing blood flow.
- Anti-aging effect.
- Facilitation of lymphatic drainage.
- Anti-thrombotic and anti-embolic action.
- Regulation of blood pressure by dilating the arteries.
- Improved memory and cognitive ability.
- Sports facilitates rapid recovery.
- Active preparation for exercise.
Explain the experts in cardiology , although no conclusive data, you should not use STENDO if:
- Recent surgery
- Severe aortic regurgitation
- Requiring aortic aneurysm surgery
- History of phlebitis or suspected deep vein thrombosis
What is the treatment STENDO?
STENDO has several compartments that inflate and deflate at different pressures regulated by the cardiac cycle and guided by the electrocardiogram, allowing the propagation of a wave counterpulsation smooth and gradual improving coronary, cerebral, renal blood flow and overall. .
The duration of treatment sessions depends on the medical condition and characteristics. Normally takes 30 to 50 minutes, between 2 and 5 weekly sessions, from 2 to 7 weeks.
In general, treatment of angina or heart failure is 5 weekly sessions of 50 minutes, for 7 weeks in a row. Conversely, optimal sports recovery is achieved with 2-3 sessions of 50 minutes in one week.
STENDO treatment is painless and there have been no significant adverse reactions. Clinic in Basel we have the first team in Spain of external counterpulsation.
For more information call 911538760 or send an email to email@example.com