In summer the skin is much more exposed to the harmful effects of the sun. One of the main negative consequences that can have the radiation of the ultraviolet rays of the sun is the appearance of spots in the skin.
One of the most important and recommended habits during the summer to guarantee the health of our skin is the regular use of sunscreens of quality and suitable for each type of skin.
Ensuring the necessary protection to the skin for solar exposures is of great importance to avoid the appearance of spots. But the protection is not enough to look healthy skin, also must be incorporated into the skin care routines a series of recommendations that will help us to recover after the summer:
- Use photoprotective products with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 30, all year round and not only in summer.
- Exfoliate the skin once a week. After the summer it will help to eliminate dead cells as the active ingredients penetrate better into the skin.
- Moisturize the skin. The sun punishes her during the summer and needs extra hydration.
- Take nutritional supplements rich in vitamins and antioxidants. The skin needs to take care of both inside and outside, as advised by the integral dermocosmética.
- Check the skin, both exposed and unusually, and go to the dermatologist if spots appear or the moles change shape, size or color.