Hereditary dark circles are those inherited from other family members. They can be difficult to remove, but not impossible. They can result from a genetic with hyperpigmentation, thinner skin or greater than normal number of blood vessels.
They can also cause loss of fat in the groove of the eyecup (orbitomalar groove), and for this, it is best injection by microcannula of hyaluronic acid, reprojecting sinking to that level and recovering the brightness and turgor skin while substantially hydrate is achieved.
People who have it have areas of skin darker than the rest, a fact that is even more visible when the sun is taken. For this reason, specialists in Aesthetic Medicine recommend that people with hereditary dark circles avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight.
Natural treatments for hereditary dark circles
There are different techniques to eliminate hereditary dark circles, among which are:
- Creams for dark circles
- Natural remedies (with long-term results)
- Get enough sleep
- Drink a lot of water
- Maintaining a healthy diet
- Moderate exercise
- Avoid stress
- Avoid alcohol and snuff
Medical treatments for hereditary dark circles
There are also some medical treatments to eliminate hereditary dark circles. Among them are:
- Chemical peeling: exfoliates the skin darkened to have less shade.
- Intense Pulse Treatment (IPL) light treatment that destroys cells hyperpigmented to get a clear and healthy skin. It also reduces the number of blood vessels.
- Surgery known as blepharoplasty. It is done under local anesthesia because it is less aggressive.