The gluteal area is prone to accumulate fat (which tends to fall and lose firmness) and to have cellulite.
So, to look good glutes we have to focus on three aspects:
- Remove fat
- Remove cellulite
- Shaping and raising the area
It must be taken into account that when it comes to localized fats and cellulite the diet is not effective. On the other hand, the exercise helps us to stay in shape but from a certain age its effectiveness is limited.
How to get a perfect glutes
To get a perfect gluteus we have different techniques:
- Intralipoterapia : with which we eliminate fat and cellulitis
- Carboxytherapy and Alidya to eliminate cellulite
- Infiltration of deoxycholic acid , a resorbable bile acid that allows to reduce the fatty tissue that can not be eliminated with diet or exercise.
- Acid of Aqualyx , with which it is possible to dissolve and to expel the surplus fat material. The effect is similar to that achieved by liposuction, but with the advantage of not going through the operating room.
- LPG , a high-tech equipment that helps to tighten, drain, mold and raise buttocks through rollers and thanks to the use of various computer programs. It is done through a personalized treatment for each patient.
- Yarn tensors with which a definite firmness is obtained.
In short, the new medicine allows us the desired result with the combination of several treatments, and always totally personalized, adapting us to the needs of each patient.
For more information consult the specialist in Aesthetic Medicine .