There are different techniques to reaffirm the neck:
- Injections: hyaluronic acid (HA), calcium hydroxylapatite (HACA), polycaprolactone or simply complex vitamin.
- Thread lift: polydioxanone (PDO), simple or toothed (Cog), Trenzados (Screw, tornados, 360 degrees), etc.
- High - intensity focused ultrasound: HIFU technology.
- RF: mono- or bipolar, exo or endoderm (with microneedles gold).
Treatments for sagging neck
- Hyaluronic Acid Injections: are made with hyaluronic acid crosslinked low to medium density, depending on the degree of sagging, age and skin thickness. Are performed every 6 months and at first they may require two to three sessions spaced one month crash. The results are visible from the second session.
- Injections of calcium hydroxyapatite (HACA) or Polycaprolactone: performed in 1 session and the effect usually lasts from 9 to 12 months. The results are visible from the time of injection, but even at 4 months, time needed for the creation of new collagen.
- Injections of vitamin complexes: they usually also carry non - crosslinked hyaluronic acid; adapted to the individual needs of each patient protocols are made: for example, 1 session every 15 days, 4 sessions in total, and repeat the procedure at 6 months. Usually noted the effects from the third session.
- Thread lift polydioxanone (PDO) in simple, about 10 threads are placed on each side of the neck and in the other, about 2 or 3 threads per side. The effect is immediate by exerting mechanical traction and more visible about 2 months after implantation (to start generating collagen).
- Technology HIFU: with this system ultrasonic high intensity focused elevated temperature of between 4 and 6 mm deep with that achieved activate fibroblast and subsequent collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, is achieved by giving reassertion the skin of the neck. every 3 or 4 weeks and is performed with 2 or 3 sessions good results, in addition to reducing fat Gill. The procedure can be repeated every year. The results are visible to the month of the session and, especially, after the second session.
- RF: try to cause a controlled dermis in order to stimulate fibroblast production of collagen and elastin and indirectly heating the hyaluronic acid. RF classical stimulate externally reaching a temperature up to 41 degrees on the outside, and that heat is transmitted inwardly the dermis. This is done in cycles of 4 sessions, one every 15 days (depending on each apparatus) and repeated every 6 months -generalmente-, having to wait about 3 sessions to objectify results.
The great revolution has been the endodermal radiofrequency gold microneedles that penetrate the skin gets about 2 mm. and from there broadcast radio frequency, which makes it extremely powerful. a session is held every month and a half, a total of 3 sessions, with visible results from the first session and subsequent maintenance making just 1 once a year.
Advantages and disadvantages of treatments for sagging neck
- Injections of hyaluronic acid and vitamins: natural ingredients that nourish the skin, but short - lived effect and possibility of bruising.
- Collagen injections inductors (HACA and Polycaprolactone): natural stimulus for induction of collagen, easy syringability. Thin skin, bruising and concretions possibility of product as a nodulitos (higher with HACA).
- Threads: mechanical strength of the structure without increased volume. Possibility of high bruising, pain (reduced with topical anesthetic cream) and short duration of effect.
- HIFU: visible effect from the month, but very high price and inflammatory edema for almost a week and painful to the application.
- Radio frequencies: good result, affordable price. Simply it requires several sessions and the effect may not be as evident because high temperature heating is sometimes not bearable by pain and therefore no good stimulation. However, the endodermal radiofrequency gold microneedles allows to apply lower temperature and much higher stimulus. Leave redness of the neck that lasts 24 hours and is bearable after applying anesthetic cream 20 minutes.
Recommendations to combat sagging neck:
- Young people with sagging emerging: vitamin injections with / without AH, every 6 months to 2 or 3 sessions.
- From 40-45 years, more flaccidity: HA injections or crosslinked collagen inducers.
- From 50: endodermal golden needles radiofrequency (Intracel) with / without AH crosslinked.
- From 65: AH crosslinked (since all trying to induce collagen at that age, it is very beneficial).
Price of treatments for sagging neck:
- HA injections: € 200 per syringe or crosslinked HA (used one to two syringes per session Restylane Vital) and € 330 per syringe crosslinked HA (1 syringe is used by session Restyla Perlane).
- HACA injections (Radiesse) or polycaprolactone (Ellanse): 400 € per syringe (usually it is enough with 1 syringe per session)
- Injections of vitamin complexes NCTF-HA: € 150 per session.
- Thread lift PDO: Simple (30 € per thread) and Complex (€ 100 per thread).
- HIFU: € 600 per session.
- Radiofrequency single EXILIS: € 60 per session and golden needles, Intracel: 500 € per session.
Pack in our clinic for Restylane Perlane Intracel + 1 per session: € 700 per session (instead of 830 €), a total of 3 sessions.