A tattoo is the modification of the color of the skin, creating a drawing or text made under the skin with ink or other pigment, but its significance goes beyond simple ink. There are moments in life when we decided to capture in our skin forever a special moment like a wedding or an anniversary, the name of your partner, a child or a symbol that has a specific meaning only we know. But life takes many turns and that moment or special person may cease to be and become something that just does not want to evoke daily. & iquest;What we do with that tattoo you no longer want or we even bother ?,¿, as we remove the tattooed name one day thought was the love of our life but a good day ended in separation ?,¿where we can erase that tattoo that was left too big?
Often the decision to get a tattoo is taken on impulse and regret the tattoos is made increasingly frequent. The heartbreak, changing fashions, tattoos shoddy or changes in lifestyle are the main reasons.
The art of removing tattoos
Tattooing is an art, but knowing permanently delete them without leaving scars or marks, so is. To date, the treatments were not entirely satisfactory since not eliminate tattoos 100% and could leave scars and be less effective in the case of color tattoos.
To get securely erase that memory that we no longer need to go to medical specialists to analyze the tattoo, skin, and can provide the most appropriate and customized solution in each case. In our clinic we are pioneers in Europe in having one of the most innovative laser technologies. This is the laser Revlite SI getting permanently remove tattoos of all colors, in all skin types and with minimal or no damage to the skin.
What you need to know to make us a tattoo
These are the points to keep in mind before you realize ourselves a tattoo:
- property should be a place approved and which ensure all safety measures
- The area where the tattoo is done, as it may have implications for the future. For example, a tattoo on the lower back may contraindicate epidural anesthesia for childbirth or surgery of the legs.
- The ink composition. For example, red can be nickel and there is a high percentage of the population who are allergic to nickel. Therefore it is possible that doing the tattoo, a major allergy occurs with keloid scars, and remove an anaphylactic shock with great risk to the patient.
- The colors selected for tattoo. The most difficult colors to remove are green, light blue, yellow, orange and fluorescent.
- The layer of the skin that is to be introduced ink. There are tattoo ink injected homogeneously into the dermis while others have an uneven distribution of ink in several layers of skin.
Following these tips will be no more security when permanently remove any type of tattoo. It is imperative to consult a specialist with appropriate technology is able to erase the tattoo in each case, without leaving scars or marks.
The first laser removes tattoos of any color
Ribe Clinic offers the option to eliminate forever a tattoo that you no longer want. This is the laser RevLite SI, Q -switched lasers, FDA approved. Thanks to using this technology photoacoustic laser procedures are very effective, with less heat production and more security. Laser photoacoustic RevLite technology differs from other lasers that emit energy market with a profile shot of high energy level without peaks or points“Hot” providing high efficiency and safety with minimal damage surrounding tissue and above the skin. Furthermore, thanks to the four different wavelengths using this new laser means it can eliminate almost all colors and also some very difficult than other lasers could not be deleted permanently.
Protocol to remove tattoos in Ribe Clinic
In our clinic we recommend a specific protocol for each type of tattoo. Factors such as the amount and type of ink, tread depth and size, determine the number of sessions required. Generally tend to be between 6 and 10 sessions held every three months.
The price of each session with Laser RevLite depends on the number of colors and the size of the tattoo and between 300€500€as the case.