"Arcolift" is a new technique against sagging facial and body without surgery and lasting only 30 minutes.
What is the technique of "Arcolift"?
The "Arcolift" technique consists of a tightening and firming treatment oval face, neck and body. Its aim is to form a tensor arc reposition flabby tissues.
Technical results "Arcolift"
The first results of the technique "Arcolift" were obtained casually in a maxillofacial surgery when it was found that after a few months after surgery, there appeared a lifting effect. This is because the suture generates collagen and fibrosis around it, causing a tightening effect. Also gets a longer lasting than with previous techniques threads result.
The most important results are:
- The facial contour is redefined
- The cheeks are fuller and the skin regains firmness
- The outer edge of the eyebrow is raised, and eyes look bigger
- Neck skin recovers tone and improves its texture
- The sagging abdomen, arms, knees and inner leg is corrected.
- The gluteal rises, and slightly increases its volume.
While it is true that there are many threads on the market, the most innovative and design- -for its composition are the threads with bidirectional resorbable cones glycolic lactic acid.
The superiority of these against other is due to reabsorption its main component is much slower, and therefore, their effect is more durable.
Another great advantage is that around the cones reaction a fibrous collagen tissue anchor and prevents migration occurs.
Application of thread lift
After applying the thread lift , the specialist in Aesthetic Medicine repositions the area by tensile and compressive strain; cones enhance this uprising.
The effect is visible at the time of the application, harnessing from 3 months.
More long - term activation of the cells that form collagen, so that the contour of the face or body is restored occurs.
The thread is resorbed about a year, although the fibrotic reaction that occurs longer stays, depending on age and patient characteristics.
What patients are candidates for the thread lift ?
Patients over age 30 who have:
- Volume loss or sagging skin
- Patients who do not wish to perform a surgical facelift
- People who want to improve naturally, gradually and without major changes.
Furthermore, the patient would be ideal for this treatment someone with:
- Sagging in the midface
- Volume loss in the cheek area
- Slump in the jawline
- Sagging neck
- Fall eyebrow
- Sagging body medium grade without excessive sagging.
What are the contraindications of thread lift ?
- permanent fillers
- Acute and chronic skin diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Allergies or hypersensitivity to components
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Patients under 18
What could be the complications of thread lift ?
Edema, bruising and skin irregularities, depression, which disappear in a few days.