The fact of making the decision to undergo surgery breast augmentation is not easy, but quite the opposite. Hence it is very important to be aware of all the details that must be taken into account, in order to subsequently enjoy a safe and satisfying experience.
Experts in plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery recommended:
- Put in the hands of a skilled surgeon who belongs to the SECPRE (Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery ). This is essential, since the SECPRE is an official body which brings together specialists in plastic surgery worthy of being part on its merits in terms of training, knowledge, experience and ethics.
- Knowing the risks of intervention. All surgeries have risks and limitations, so it is imperative that the doctor expose the patient the possible complications that may arise. However, experts say that breast augmentation surgery is a safe procedure with minimal health risks.
- Make a first visit. It is necessary, since the patient can expose the aesthetic expectations specialist you want. In this first volume query tests will be performed to determine the volume until desired by the patient. The visit should be performed by the surgeon and his nurse.
- Knowing the breast prosthesis available. The patient must know which prosthesis will later in his body, regarding shape and volume. Currently prostheses cohesive silicone gel are highly skilled prosthesis material ensures that the surgery even more safe and aesthetic result achieved is very natural.
- Material warranty. Prostheses that are placed must be approved by the Department of Health of the Spanish State and the European Union. After the surgery, the surgeon must give the patient a card with the identification number of their implants, ensuring the authenticity.
- Preoperative assessment. Prior to surgery breast augmentation some tests are needed to assess the health status of the patient. Also, you must also go to a visit with the anesthesiologist.
- Be sure step that will provide. The woman who is about to undergo a breast augmentation surgery must be sure and convinced before entering the operating room. Therefore, there must be a dose of courage, coupled with confidence in the doctor, to allow safe passage.
- Choosing the most appropriate day for intervention. To select the day of the operation the type of hospitalization (one night) and recovery time must be taken into account (not usually exceed one week).
- Center / clinic to perform the surgery. It is important to assess the clinic performing the surgery because it has to be an approved center and, above all, has to be prepared for such interventions.
- Postoperative breast augmentation. subsequently checked periodically to control how it evolves healing surgery and aesthetic result should be made. Once you pass will discharge the patient final year.