Dr. Pedro Bernáldez Domínguez
• More than 20 years of experience• Medical Assistant at Service Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology General Hospital Basico Rio Tinto. Head of Unit Senior Fellow, Arthroscopic Surgery and Sports Traumatology ( Ambulatory Surgery and Minimally Invasive Surgery ) years 2003-2014 • Medical Center Director of Sport Sport Traumatology Center Dr Bernaldez Seville• Private medical activity within the Group Traumainnova• Head of Sports Traumatology Unit at Chiron Sagrado Corazon de Sevilla Hospital• Traumatologo team Sanitas Sport • Traumatology Team Manager is responsible for providing trauma emergencies Hospital NISA Sevilla-Aljarafe (2007-2010)• National Instructor in Biological Therapies with Platelet Rich Plasma ...
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Sevilla during the 1990-1996 academic courses• Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology via MIR Infanta Elena Hospital in Huelva (1998-2003) • Doctoral Course at the University of Seville. Department of Pharmacology, Pediatrics and Radiology during the biennium 1997-1998 the rate of Outstanding• Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Sevilla day July 3, 2009 with the qualification of Substitute CUM LAUDEM the doctoral thesis entitled 50 years of history of the Andalusian Society of Traumatology and Orthopedics ( 1956-2006 ). Past, present and future • Further training at the Mayo Clinic Rochester (MN )• Further training in Orthopaedic Center at Rush University in Chicago• Further training in Masschussets General Hospital of Boston (BN )• Further training at Maimonides Medical Center ( NY) United States• Further training in the Evangelistic Krakenhause Aldsterdof (Germany )• Further training in the Endo-Klinic Hamburg• Further training in other centers of Belgium, France and other national hospitals• National Master in Sport Traumatology within the Bologna Process at the Catholic University of Murcia (2008-2010)• National expert Ecografias Locomotor and ultrasound-guided therapies ( Infiltration and minimally invasive surgery ) awarded by the FEMEDE ( Spanish Federation of Sports Physicians ) 2014 ...
Publications and conferences
• A total of 54 regional and national papers• A total of 30 articles published • A total of 7 chapters of books published• Issue 6 textbooks as Monografias• A total of 164 papers presented at national conferences• Press 10 jobs at International Conferences ...
Recognition and awards
• National Prize of the Spanish Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology• National Award for the best paper presented at the 8th Congress of the Spanish Society of Sports Traumatology • First Prize Gala Dr Manuel Velasco the best paper published in the Journal of the Andalusian Society of Traumatology and Orthopedics• Chosen for the prestigious Youth Group @ 40 of the Spanish Association of Arthroscopy (only two surgeons throughout Andalucia) ...
• Member of the Spanish Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology ( SECOT )• Member of the Andalusian Society of Traumatology and Orthopedics (SATO ) • Member of the Spanish Society of Sports Traumatology ( SETRADE )• Member of the Spanish Society of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery ( SECHC )• Member of the Spanish Arthroscopy Association (AEA )• Member of the American Society of Knee Arthroscopy ( SALRD )• Member of the International Society for Sport Traumatology of the Hand ( ISSPORTH )• Member of the International Society of Arthroscopy and Knee Orthopedic Surgery ( ISAKOS )• Member of the European Wrist Arthroscopy Society ( EWAS )• Founder and Director of the Andalusian Group Elbow and Shoulder ( Hook )• Collaboration in the Blood and Tissue Bank of the Health Counseling Junta de Andalucia ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Pedro Bernáldez Domínguez
Would you recommend this doctor?
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
Arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgical technique that allows direct look inside joints and treat some lesions without opening the affected area Arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgical technique that allows direct look inside joints and treat some lesions without opening the affected areas. Furthermore, arthroscopy allows faster patient recovery. To perform this surgery, video cameras, lenses small and small-caliber instruments that can be introduced into the joints without causing damage are used. Among the different types of arthroscopic elbow arthroscopy there, used to treat injuries such as epicondylitis or tennis elbow, elbow bursitis, sequelae of fractures, moderate stiffness, elbow synovitis and articular loose bodies. ...
Growth factors are proteins of multiple types, as cells that manufacture, which empelan by its regenerative and anti-inflammatory capacity. In practic Growth factors are proteins of multiple types, as cells that manufacture, which empelan by its regenerative and anti-inflammatory capacity. In practice trauma Growth Factors platelet derived for preventing and treating injuries its wide action in cells of various tissues are applied. ...
Shoulder arthroscopy is a practice of minimally invasive surgery that allows you to see directly inside the joint and work within it, without opening Shoulder arthroscopy is a practice of minimally invasive surgery that allows you to see directly inside the joint and work within it, without opening it. Only a few small cuts in the skin, about one centimeter each are made. Shoulder arthroscopy can treat injuries such as rotator cuff impingement syndrome, shoulder instability, SLAP lesions, articular cartilage injuries, chronic synovitis, shoulder stiffness and some types of fractures. Recovery can take between one and six months and probably the patient must wear splints during the first week. For many procedures, physical therapy may help regain motion and strength of the shoulder. ...
Sports traumatology deals with the study and treatment of injuries sustained in sports. These can occur violently, overuse or defects training, techni Sports traumatology deals with the study and treatment of injuries sustained in sports. These can occur violently, overuse or defects training, technical deficiencies, misuse of clothing, lack of fitness, among other causes. It addresses a sports orthopedic lesions characteristic of certain sports for its predisposing factors and typical forms of presentation. The correct treatment in sports traumatology is based on the preparation of a history of each player that includes both family history and personal health, and history of injury or surgery and orthopedic aspects. These data must be added those obtained by conducting a review of admission that values sport postural aspects, skeletal muscle, joints, ligamentous, fitness, etc. and risk factors for the appearance of lesions depending on the sport. ...
Sport surgery is a specialty that is generated after injuries sports.
Wrist arthroscopy is a minimally invasive technique through small incisions in the skin, which allows access and treat both joint and soft tissue joint injuries. This intervention can diagnose and treat pathologies difficult to define today. Include the development of arthroscopy of the trapeze-metacarpal joint, which can address at an early stage of this joint degeneration. Also, you can treat injuries of ligaments and meniscus of the wrist and fractures. After removing the points physiotherapy treatment, which can last from two to four weeks it is needed. You may require the use of a rigid wristband discontinuous during that period. ...
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
No atiende primeras citas
- First consultation:
- Follow-up consultation:
Health insurance accepted
- Private patients (without medical insurance)