Dra. Nuria Ibáñez Flores
• More than 10 years of experience• Medical contributor Dr. Pujol-Clinica del Pilar Barcelona ( June 2001-June 2002 ) • Medical contributor Dr. Coret-Ophthalmic Institute of Barcelona ( IOB) ( September 2001-August 2003 )• Internal Medical Resident in Ophthalmology CSUBellvitge (July 2000-June 2004 )• Surgeon Ophthalmologist at the Institut Catala of the Retina (since August 2004)• Head of Department of Oculoplastic the ICR and the Sagrat Cor Hospital of Barcelona ( since September 2008) ...
• Collaborator in the formation of undergraduate students at the Teaching Unit, University Hospital of Bellvitge ( diploma )• Director of the Master in Oculoplastic, orbit and lacrimal passages from the University of Barcelona taught at Institut Catala Retina, Sagrat Cor Hospital, Hospital Sant Joan de Deu and Bellvitge since June 2008 • Associate Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the International University of Catalonia ( from 2012 year-2013 ) ...
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona- Unitat Docent of Bellvitge, promotion 1993-1999• MIR CSUBellvitge Ophthalmology ( July 2000 - June 2004) • Research Aptitude obtained with the subject ( PhD project ): Relative survival in uveal melanomas in the Hospital de Bellvitge ( Reference Centre for Ophthalmic Oncology Cataluna ) between 1984 and 2004 2000.Septiembre• Doctor in Surgery by the Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona on 19 March 2010 with the rate of outstanding Cum Laude with the thesis RELATIVE SURVIVAL OF MELANOMA OF THE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL UVEA BELLVITGE ( ONCOLOGY CENTER EYE OF REFERENCE Catalonia ) from 1995 to 2009 ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Nuria Ibáñez Flores
Would you recommend this doctor?
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
Blepharoplasty, or surgery circles, is a surgical procedure to correct the defects of the eyelids, and sagging and excess skin or the appearance of ba Blepharoplasty, or surgery circles, is a surgical procedure to correct the defects of the eyelids, and sagging and excess skin or the appearance of bags. Through this intervention eyelid surgery, bags and eye edges, removed and rearranged excess skin, muscle of the eyelids, both above and below tightens and localized fat is extracted to remove the bags that form around eye. With eyelid surgery is improved and rejuvenates the appearance and expression of that area of the face, correcting the defects of the eyelids which give a tired and aged appearance to the face. ...
Under the concept of conduct disorder a set of behavioral changes and behavioral development appropriate to the child's age, persistently and wit Under the concept of conduct disorder a set of behavioral changes and behavioral development appropriate to the child's age, persistently and with a disproportionate amount are included. Among the most common symptoms of these disorders are disobedience, impulsiveness, inattention, hostility, lies and insults, transgression of social norms, or antisocial character. Among the most common behavioral disorders in children are distinguished: the conduct disorder, a persistent and repeatedly aggressive behavior in which the child acts with hostility to others or their property, intimidating; and hyperkinetic disorders characterized by an early onset, in which predominates a considerable lack of attention in all activities, and a hyperactive, impulsive and undisciplined behavior. In addition, behavioral disorders associated with ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), learning problems and clinical disorders (depression, anxiety ...) are presented. ...
Dry eye syndrome occurs when there is a shortage or lack of tear to the eye. This is one of the most common diseases in ophthalmology and is caused b Dry eye syndrome occurs when there is a shortage or lack of tear to the eye. This is one of the most common diseases in ophthalmology and is caused by an alteration in the tear film, causing discomfort and itching, eye dryness, grittiness and difficulty opening the eyes in the morning. Also, depending on the degree of drying, this condition is classified into light, medium and severe. In some cases it is a consequence of other diseases, so that their treatment will be closely linked to repairing the initial ailment. If this is an isolated pathology, the most common is to proceed to the replacement of these tears, the body does not produce by itself, provide artificial tears to the eyes the basic information it needs to function properly. They are applied in drops as a salve. ...
The eyelid malposition are abnormal positions taken eyelids for different reasons. These failures occur relatively frequently. In addition to conferri The eyelid malposition are abnormal positions taken eyelids for different reasons. These failures occur relatively frequently. In addition to conferring look unsightly, they can lead to vision and eye problems that could become serious. The most common malposition are: Eyelid retraction: position abnormally high or abnormally low upper eyelid lower eyelid. Ptosis: drooping of the upper eyelid. Entropion: the eyelid turns inward causing the eyelashes rubbing the cornea. Ectropion: rotation or turn outward the lower eyelid. ...
Strabismus is a deviation of line of sight of the two eyes, which implies that they are not located in the same direction with respect to the visual axis are not parallel. Thus, while one eye looks towards a particular object, the other goes in another direction. This is a visual and aesthetic problem. Being a deviation occurs at an early age is crucial that action be taken as quickly as possible, to avoid resulting in other ailments. To treat this disorder there are multiple techniques like alternating shutter each eye patch, use of special glasses, toxin injection to temporarily paralyze muscles or surgery. This is recommended only in extreme cases and is to avoid eye strain by strengthening or weakening, as appropriate, of certain eye muscles. ...
The thyroid is an endocrine gland that produces hormones. These control the rate at which the body burns calories or heartbeat. The thyroid gland may suffer various diseases: The thyroid is enlarged Hyperthyroidism: When the gland produces more thyroid hormone than necessary Hypothyroidism occurs when not enough hormone Thyroid cancer Thyroid nodules: lumps in the gland Thyroiditis: swelling of the gland ...
Thyroid eye disease is an autoimmune disease in which the cells that protect us from infections or other aggressive agents act defectively, attacking different organs or tissues of the body such as the thyroid and eyes. An inflammation of the thyroid gland resulting in the production of hormones out of control (hyperthyroidism) and is manifested by an inflammation of the eye or increased pressure behind them occurs. This can lead to protruding eyes (proptosis), misalignment of the eyes (strabismus) and dysfunctions in the eyelids that in severe cases visual disturbances occur. The snuff and stress are risk factors for developing hyperthyroidism. Treatment includes endocrine control during ocular disease, steroid application or, in more severe cases, surgery newspaper. ...
Skin wrinkles are formed by the passage of time and aging. The skin is deteriorating by gravity and external factors that are detrimental as too much sun, snuff, no rest or some diseases. It is very important to keep the skin clean and moisturized and avoid long exposure to the sun to prevent the process accelerates. To remove wrinkles there are different beauty treatments. ...
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
No atiende primeras citas
- First consultation:
- Follow-up consultation:
Health insurance accepted
- Private patients (without medical insurance)
- Adeslas SegurCaixa
- Aegon Sanitaria
- Agrupació Mútua
- AME Asistencia Médica
- Asefa Salud
- Asistencia Sanitaria Colegial
- ASSSA Seguros
- Atlantida Médica
- Axa Winterthur Salud
- Caixa de Previsió Energia
- Caser (Salud)
- Cigna Salud
- Divina Pastora
- DKV Muface
- DKV Seguros
- Generali Seguros
- HNA - Hermandad Arquitectos
- Mapfre Caja Salud
- Muface Adeslas
- Muface Asisa
- Mútua General de Catalunya
- Plus Ultra Seguros