Dra. Mara Rodríguez Escudero
NRS (Sanitary Registry Nº): CS3770
• More than 15 years of experience• Private practice of dentistry in the clinic I love my Dentist (2002-present) • Exclusive practice of aesthetic dental treatments for other consultations (2004-present) ...
• Professor, Department of Integrated Adult Clinic at the University Alfonso X the Wise ( 2011 to present)
• Degree in Dentistry from the University Alfonso X the Wise (1998-2002)• multidisciplinary dental treatments aesthetic. Spanish Association for Dental Aesthetics (Madrid, November 2001) • University Specialist in Esthetic Dentistry at the Complutense University of Madrid (2002-2004)• Director of X-ray facilities for diagnosis, INFOCITEC (2002)• conventional fixed prosthesis at the crossroads between adherence and implants. Dr. Urs Belser (Madrid, April 2002)• esthetic restorations in anterior teeth on implants: clinical and laboratory sequence. Continuing Education Program. Classroom Clinic (January 2005)• Current aesthetics in Sector Previous. It FBG. Universitat de Barcelona (June 2005)• Diploma of Advanced Studies and research capacity at the University Alfonso X the Wise (2008)• Diagnosis and Treatment Concepts in Current Endodontics. Prof. Ilan Rotstein (USC) and Prof. B. Zabalegui. Microscopic Dentistry Center BZ (Bilbao, October 2010)• XVIII National Congress of the Spanish Society of Conservative Dentistry (SEOC) and VII University Association Day Dental Whitening Valenciana. UIC Barcelona (May 2010)• 1st International meeting of dental bleaching. VIII Day Dental Whitening. UCM. (Madrid, March 2011)• Doctorate in Dentistry from the University Alfonso X the Wise (2011)• IX Day Dental Whitening. Unviersitaria Valencian Association of Dental Whitening (Seville, February 2012)• Postgraduate training in Clinical and Microscopic Endodontics, COMI, Professor Borja Zabalegui. XV Promotion (Bilbao, March-December 2013)• Diagnosis and Prognosis in the current Endodontics. Profs. Ilan Rotstein and Borja Zabalegui. Microscopic Dentistry Center Bz / COMI (Bilbao, October 2014)• Alveolar Bone Loss Syndrome, Traumatology Dentoalveolar, Multidisciplinary Treatment Plan and Diagnosis with 3D images. I Symposium COMI (Leioa, May 2014) ...
Publications and conferences
• Aza RC García Rodríguez Escudero M. "Using volumetric tomography in the diagnosis, treatment plan and control of endodontic failure." No. Maxillaris. 144, June 2011: 33-34• Escudero Rodríguez M, Aza RC Garcia Rodriguez Escudero FM. "Conoid lateral incisors in a young patient: Dental aggressiveness or smoothness Gazette No. 203. May 2009: 178-184?.. • Escudero Rodríguez M, Rodríguez Escudero FM, RC Garcia Aza. "Splinting with composite veneers in patients with moderate and advanced periodontitis: aesthetics and function." Part 2 clinical cases. Dent Sci 2008; 5; 2: 157-162.• Escudero Rodríguez M, Rodríguez Escudero FM, RC Garcia Aza. "Splinting with composite veneers in patients with moderate and advanced periodontitis: aesthetics and function." Part 1 clinical cases. Cient Dent 2007; 4; 3: 245-249.• Video communication format "Bone Ring Technique: vertical bone augmentation and immediate insertion of the implant" at the 48th Annual Meeting of SEPA (Valladolid 2014)• Using the MTA in teeth with open apices and apical periodontitis. XXIX National Congress of the Spanish Association of Endodontics. In collaboration with Dr. RC Aza and Dr. Borja Garcia Zabalegui (Valladolid 2008)• Solution to an endodontic retreatment failure by combined conventional and surgical ducts. XXVIII National Congress of the Spanish Association of Endodontics. In collaboration with Dr. RC Aza and Dr. Borja Garcia Zabalegui (Madrid, 2007)• 43 Annual Meeting SEPES (Oviedo, October 2013) ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Mara Rodríguez Escudero
Would you recommend this doctor?
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
Cosmetic dentistry refers to the branch of dentistry that deals with the health and aesthetic harmony of the whole mouth. The most common treatments f Cosmetic dentistry refers to the branch of dentistry that deals with the health and aesthetic harmony of the whole mouth. The most common treatments for aesthetic purposes are oral hygiene, enamel micro-abrasion, aesthetic contouring, dental blanquamiento, restorative treatment, orthodontic and periodontal treatment. Thanks to constant technological advances, techniques and machinery to provide the patient oral aesthetics are becoming more sophisticated. ...
A dental prosthesis or denture is a device that seeks to replace lost teeth. Thanks to these chewing, swallowing, speech and dental aesthetics is res A dental prosthesis or denture is a device that seeks to replace lost teeth. Thanks to these chewing, swallowing, speech and dental aesthetics is restored. There are two types: - Fixed dental prostheses: crowns or veneers that are placed over the tooth. - Removable dental prosthesis: transmit force to the teeth, gums and bone. Require special care and maintenance adaptation. Ation against daily care and cleaning, to prevent further consequences. ...
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic treatment to remove stains and dirt from the teeth in order to recover a whiter and brighter tone of the pieces. This t Teeth whitening is a cosmetic treatment to remove stains and dirt from the teeth in order to recover a whiter and brighter tone of the pieces. This technique does not cause pain to the patient and can be carried out in three different ways. The first is the in-office bleaching, which usually lasts an hour and whose advantage is to get a color change in a short period of time. To do so, the dentist applies protects the gums and teeth peroxide gel of high concentration, and then may use a special laser light that facilitates the penetration of the gel into the enamel. The second treatment is a professional home kit, in which the patient applies a lower concentration of peroxide gel on the teeth, but remains longer in the tooth, can provide better results. The application of the gel takes place in a splint tailored to the teeth by the dentist. Finally, the third system is the home bleaching, in which the patient purchase a simpler kit containing a gel professional kit lower concentration, and that is applied by a single nozzle size. The success of this treatment depends on the time of use. ...
Veneers and crowns are aesthetic solutions for coating damaged teeth. The veneer is a thin sheet made as placed only on the outer surface of the tooth Veneers and crowns are aesthetic solutions for coating damaged teeth. The veneer is a thin sheet made as placed only on the outer surface of the tooth, attached thereto for all through a type of cement imperceptible to the eye. Its aim is to mask tooth color abnormalities or conceal an alteration in their size or shape. Veneers can be of two types: composite veneers or porcelain veneers. For its part, the dental crown is a kind of tailor-made prosthesis that covers the entire deteriorated, aiming to restore function and aesthetics of the piece natural tooth. These dental caps are indicated in decayed teeth or injury that can not be repaired. They are made of metal, ceramic or porcelain fused to metal. ...
Bruxism is the action to exert pressure between the teeth and make them slide causing problems in the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) and wear of the surface of the teeth. The main causes of bruxism are stress, body and closing the mouth position, sleeping habits or the patient's ability to relax. Bruxism evaluation should be done with this in count in the field of dentistry and otolaryngology, since it can cause hearing disorders such as ear infections. The goal of treatment is to reduce pain, prevent tooth decay and reduce teeth grinding full. To relieve pain you can apply ice, avoid eating hard foods like nuts, candy or steaks, drink lots of water, sleep and reduce stress. The damage of the teeth, mouth prosthesis often called splints or appliances apply. ...
This type of dental caps are made to fit the patient's teeth, and are made of a resin that perfectly blends with the teeth and enamel, and also adapts to them and to the surrounding tissues. The process of placing composite veneers is similar to dental fillings, only the front teeth need a more precise finish, and its placement technique is more accurate. ...
Tooth decay is a disease that affects the tissues of the teeth, which are destroyed because of the acids plaque. The teeth affected are drilled gradually, causing pain when the infection reaches the nerve. People who are often most affected are children and young people, but can occur at any age. ...
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
No atiende primeras citas
- First consultation:
- Follow-up consultation:
Health insurance accepted
- Private patients (without medical insurance)
- Seguros de reembolso