Dr. Juan Carretero Bellón
• More than 15 years of experience• Pediatric specialist in the area of Pediatric Cardiology at the Hospital Sant Joan de Deu de Barcelona (2007-present) • Pediatric and fetal specialist at the Center for Cardiology pediatric and fetal cardiology Teknon (2006-present) Medical Center• Specialist in Pediatrics at the University Hospital of Tarragona Joan XXIII (2000-present)• Doctor of Pediatrics, Pius Hospital in Valls, Tarragona (1999-2002)• MIR in Paediatrics and its specific areas at the University Hospital of Tarragona Joan XXIII (1996-2000)• Family Physician Primary Care in the CAP Riera Miró, Reus (1993-1996) ...
• Associated with the Department of Pediatrics at the Rovira i Virgili University (2002-present (Prof.• Resident Tutor at the University Hospital of Tarragona Joan XXIII (2005-2007)
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at the University Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona (1987-1993)• PhD courses of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology (1997-98, 1998-99: 35 credits) • Specialist in Pediatrics at the University Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona (1996-2000)• Specialist in Pediatrics at the University Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona (1996-2000)• Accreditation Pediatric Cardiology and Congenital Heart Disease by the Spanish Society of Pediatric Cardiology and Congenital Heart Disease (2006) ...
Publications and conferences
• He has made numerous scientific, medical and informative publications as author and co-author• He has attended several courses • He has participated in meetings and congresses of the specialty, both nationally and internationally ...
• Full member of the Spanish Society of Cardiology (2011-present)• Full member of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Cardiology (2005-present) • Full Member of the Catalan Society of Pediatrics (2003)• Full Member of the Spanish Society of Pediatrics (1999)• Added member of the Catalan Society of Pediatrics (1999)• Full Member of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Catalonia and the Balearic Islands (1994)• Full member of the European Society of Cardiology ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Juan Carretero Bellón
Would you recommend this doctor?
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
Cardiac rehabilitation is a medical program for people suffering from heart problems. It aims to help people to have an active life and reduce the ris Cardiac rehabilitation is a medical program for people suffering from heart problems. It aims to help people to have an active life and reduce the risk of other problems. It is intended for people who have suffered a stroke coración a anginoplastía, angina, heart failure, a repair or replacement of heart valves or heart transplant or lung. ...
Arrhythmia is an abnormal heart rhythm. The rhythmic succession of heartbeat in an adult at rest is between 60 and 100 beats per minute, so that when Arrhythmia is an abnormal heart rhythm. The rhythmic succession of heartbeat in an adult at rest is between 60 and 100 beats per minute, so that when these are increased significantly beats talking about sinus tachycardia, whereas if failing heartbeat is slow it down, is is sinus bradycardia. In tachycardia, the heart experiences a substantial acceleration fruit of a tremendous physical effort or in response to organizational needs. When no alteration occurs in the number of beats in frequency but these appear in discussing cardiac arrhythmia. In atrial fibrillation, the beats have increased and unbalanced; On the contrary, where there will be a lock deficit beats can result in clinically palpitations or blackouts. ...
Congenital heart defects are abnormalities of the heart or great vessels that occur in utero. The best known and most common are: atrial communic Congenital heart defects are abnormalities of the heart or great vessels that occur in utero. The best known and most common are: atrial communication, interventricular communication, and Ebstein anomaly Tetralogy of Fallot. Medical advances have allowed the treatment of these diseases and that more and more people with such anomalies comes with a good quality of life to adulthood. However, these heart disease require special attention and regular monitoring because they can be associated with other health problems. Currently, for the diagnosis and control of such diseases, there is a variety of techniques, such as echocardiography, cardiac catheterization or CT multidetector, an additional test suitable for the discovered congenital heart disease in adults or surgically corrected the childhood. ...
Congenital malformations are defects in the baby's body that develop during pregnancy. Thanks to advances in medicine birth defects occur very rarely, Congenital malformations are defects in the baby's body that develop during pregnancy. Thanks to advances in medicine birth defects occur very rarely, only 15 of every 1,000 newborns in Spain. Most of these malformations are of unknown origin but may be caused by genetic abnormalities, drug consumption, maternal age, diseases that the mother has during pregnancy and even food that keeps during pregnancy. ...
Heart failure occurs when the body in a permanent obstacle is located in the blood circulation. This may be located within the heart muscle or outside, which causes an increase in blood pressure. There are two types of heart failure: systolic, when the heart muscle can not pump blood and ridding the heart; and diastolic pressure when the heart muscles are stiff and not fill with blood. Both are treatable. First, avoid any effort that work overload of the heart, and then, deliver drugs that provide vitality to exhausted heart muscle. Additionally, when the obstacle is within the coronary arteries of coronary insufficiency talk. ...
A heart murmur is a noise comparable to that makes the air in a torch, which is usually pathological, although young children may be normal. You can listen using a device called phonendoscope, which is placed at chest level. The heart murmurs are always indicative that there is increased blood flow to heart level, either by an alteration to the level of a heart valve or a noncardiac cause. Besides, the situation blow, the sonic character, location, irradiation, and the variation by reference to the effort and the change of position, are always data to take into account because they offer a lot of information regarding the pathology that He has caused. ...
Sports cardiology is the set of tests performed to know the diseases of the heart muscle that may pose a danger to the patient when practicing any sport. Through a series of exercises, this analysis allows to recognize tolerance and adaptation of the heart after intense physical demands. There are treatments that have been changing over time, such as myocardial infarction. At first, it is imposed on the total and complete rest patient while currently there are specialists who prescribe an exercise with increasing intensity. However, this effort must be monitored and supervised always. ...
Syncope, fainting or fainting are practically synonymous and are defined as loss of consciousness. In the fainting, patients are aware that their forces are dwindling and that at any moment your body may collapse and lose consciousness. In syncope, the patient loses consciousness abruptly without prior sítomas. The causes of syncope can be very diverse, from cardiovascular like arrhythmias or heart disease, neurovascular up as migraines and pharmacological or metabolic causes. Treatment involves keeping the patient with elevated legs and head bowed in a well ventilated and no crowds. Second, if that were not enough, there must be the primary cause of the fainting patient. As for treatment, there is no drug to prevent the occurrence of these fainting. ...
The valve disease is a typical disease of the heart valves. The valves can be damaged for various reasons, for example infections or aging.
It's a birthmark or a congenital malformation that is made up of veins, capillaries, arteries and lymph vessels. There are different types of vascular malformations that differ in function of the affected blood vessel. Are persententes from birth and increase its size parallel to the birth of the child. ...
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
No atiende primeras citas
- First consultation: 150€
- Follow-up consultation:
Health insurance accepted
- Private patients (without medical insurance)
- Adeslas SegurCaixa
- Aegon Sanitaria
- Agrupació Mútua
- Asefa Salud
- Asistencia Sanitaria Colegial
- Axa Winterthur Salud
- Caser (Salud)
- Cigna Salud
- Divina Pastora
- DKV Seguros
- Generali Seguros
- HNA - Hermandad Arquitectos
- Montepio de Conductors Seguros
- Montepio Girona
- Mútua General de Catalunya
- Mutua Terrassa
- Sersanet Seguros
- Shared Care