Dr. Gaspar Dalmau Duch
• More than 10 years of experience• Medical Clinic allergist in Tarragona (today) • Sanitas in clinical allergist Millenium Medical Center Tarragona (today)• Allergist at the Institut Clínic Reus (today)• Attending physician specializing in Allergy and Clinical Immunology at the Allergy Service of the University Hospital of Tarragona Joan XXIII• MIR in Allergy and Clinical Immunology at the University Hospital of Tarragona Joan XXIII• Pediatrics at the Institut Català de la Salut (Tarragona) for a total of 425 days (1998-2002)• Geriatrics in Residence Costa Mediterrania Cambrils (Tarragona) for 9 days (1998-2006)• Company Medicine MUGENAT Mutua Universal and El Vendrell Tarragona for a total of 63 days (1998-2002) ...
• Honorem professor at the Department of Medicine and Surgery at the Universitat Rovira i Virgili (2006-present)
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at the Rovira i Virgili University (1998)• Allergy specialist from Rovira i Virgili University (2006) • PhD studies: Doctorate courses of the Department of Internal Medicine at the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB). Research Aptitude conducted (2004-2005)• Master of Management in Allergology "allergy talent" at the Instituto de Empresa Business School, Madrid (2013-2014)• Course quality and patient safety. Itinerary concerning quality, accredited by the Catalan Council of Continuing Formació them sanitaries Professions (2014)• He has attended more than 100 continuing medical education courses ...
Publications and conferences
• He has attended more than 100 conferences and scientific meetings• He has participated and presented 60 papers and presentations at conferences and scientific meetings • He has participated in the publication of over 20 books and / or different impact journals ...
• Member of the Spanish Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (SEAIC)• Member of the Catalan Society of Clinical Immunology d'Al·lèrgia i (SCAIC) • Member of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Catalonia them i Balears• Member of the Official College of Metges of Tarragona (COMT)• Committee member allergia to Himenópters of the Catalan Society of Clinical Immunology allergia i• Member of the Pedagogic Committee of l'Hospital Universitari Joan XXIII of Tarragona• Secretary of the Clinical Board of the Catalan Society d'Al·lèrgia i Clinical Immunology (2010-2013) ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Gaspar Dalmau Duch
Would you recommend this doctor?
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
Allergic rhinitis is characterized by the presence of typical symptoms of a cold: sneezing, itchy nose, feeling stuffy or runny nose, runny nose, Allergic rhinitis is characterized by the presence of typical symptoms of a cold: sneezing, itchy nose, feeling stuffy or runny nose, runny nose, loss of smell and conjunctivitis. The person suffering from this condition may develop asthma later on, when they start to appear some of its symptoms: dry cough, breathlessness, chest sounds ... There is a possibility that allergic rhinitis manifested sporadically produced by the seasonal changes (pollen allergy, for example), or recurring, with a difference of intensity in the expression of their symptoms. The most common cause of this disease is allergic to any substance as dust mites, pollen or hair of some pets, so it is convenient diagnostic skin testing (introducing drops of the allergen to which they may be sensitive about skin and checking the reaction) and blood. If the result shows that there is an allergy, the treatment of allergic rhinitis is based on avoiding contact with what causes the allergy and, as appropriate, administration of appropriate medications (antihistamines, decongestants, allergy shots ...). ...
The allergy is an immune system reaction upon contact with a particular substance. The most common allergies are pollen, fungi, dust mites and dander The allergy is an immune system reaction upon contact with a particular substance. The most common allergies are pollen, fungi, dust mites and dander alos some animals. Allergies have very uncomfortable symptoms, but usually only have serious complications if they finish in asthma. To avoid reactions caused by allergens the best option is to avoid them. There are different allergy treatments such as antihistamines or immunotherapy, allergy shots. ...
Asthma (or asthma) is a lung disease caused by inflammation and narrowing of the bronchial mucosa, which prevents proper outlet air from the lungs. It is characterized by the presence of coughing, wheezing and chest tightness, secretions (phlegm), dyspnea (fatigue and shortness of breath), rhinitis, sneezing, itchy nose, etc. In addition, asthma is in the form of "attacks" or "asthma attacks" and affects the whole population in general, but usually begins in childhood, stage where the disease is highly present in response to certain stimuli that cause allergies (pollen, dust mites, skin particles of some pets, cold air, certain foods or food additives ...). These agents are also triggers, typical of some trades or professions (bakers, farmers, millers, manufacturers of detergents, woodworkers, plastic, laboratory, etc.) occupational asthma. The most effective treatment for this condition is to conduct some diagnostic tests (complete blood analysis, including antibody test certain substances, chest radiography, lung function tests, allergy tests ...) and establish a drug based therapy bronchodilators to open the airways. ...
Dermatitis is an inflammation of the skin, which can generally cause flaking, itching or blisters. There are various types of dermatitis, depending on the cause that originates, although the most common are atopic dermatitis and seborrheic dermatitis. Atopic dermatitis occurs mainly in people with allergies or with relatives who suffer and is associated with other allergic diseases such as conjunctivitis or rhinitis. It usually occurs during the first months of life and is often manifest in the form of redness or crusting on the baby's skin, and itching in specific areas. Instead, seborrheic dermatitis can occur in both adults and children and is characterized by the presence of reddish lesions and peeling of the face or chest. ...
Drug allergies are an immune system response of the organism to certain drugs. The symptoms that occur when there is a drug allergy may be confused with side effects that can cause the product itself. Among the most common symptoms of allergies are hives, itching of the skin and eyes, skin rash and swelling of lips, tongue and face. But if the allergy is aggravated can cause other more obvious symptoms of urgency, and even possible death, such as abdominal pain, confusion, diarrhea, shortness of breath, dizziness, fainting, fast heartbeat, etc. In the case of allergies to sulfa drugs, so prevalent today by the widespread use of these drugs, the most common symptoms are fever and rash on genitals, face and trunk of the patient. ...
Allergies are one of the most common diseases in society today, and involve the immune system reaction to certain substances or elements of nature. The most common allergies are usually mites pollen. The mite allergy is one of the most difficult to treat because the mites are always present in our daily lives, especially in house dust, and settle in many places (carpets, soft toys, mattresses ...), causing a range of respiratory distress (rhinitis and asthma) and conjunctivitis. To mitigate the effects of dust allergy you should avoid moisture and ventilate rooms and the vents clean furnace filters and air conditioning. ...
Food allergies are immune responses to certain foods such as eggs, nuts, etc. It should be differentiated from food intolerances, in these patient feel unwell after eating a food allergy but may have trouble breathing, throat tightness, cough, hoarseness, vomiting, stomach pain, hives, swelling or decreased tension arterial ...
There are food additives and preservatives that produce adverse reactions in our immune system, causing a series of more or less severe organic manifestations, which may even endanger the patient's health. Normally intolerances tend to produce delayed food intake, gastrointestinal symptoms reactions. When it is suspected that the body can not tolerate certain foods or substances it is advisable to undergo a food intolerance test, a test that evaluates and determines which foods cause problems or adverse reactions in the body. Currently, there are two types of test to detect the level of food intolerance: the Alcat food intolerance test and test Alpha 200, both are blood tests but in no case be reliable evidence in determining the underlying problem . In addition, the public health system are not covered and are still testing some cost. ...
In the summer months are common insect bites and possible allergies they may cause, so it is advisable not to wear brightly colored clothing or strong fragrances to call your attention powerfully. Allergies to insect bites occur more specifically by the venom allergy some of these insects, especially allergies to the venom of wasps and bees. Wasps are usually very aggressive and can remove the sting of the skin where the bite occurred to recover, however bees leave him stuck in the skin, where the venom sac begins a rhythmic contraction which pumps the affected. These bites can be very annoying, according to the area and sensitivity of the individual, and in some cases may be even deadly. The most common symptoms that occur after an insect bite are inflammation and pain in the affected area for more than one day, urticaria, drowning, voltage sags, and instability symptoms that can lead to a anaphylactic reaction that must be addressed urgently. The cleanliness of the area and the local cold decrease the swelling but it is important to draw the sting of the skin should be present and go to an emergency room to receive the proper treatment. ...
Pollen allergy is seasonal in nature and is caused by pollen grains of grasses, trees and weeds. Symptoms may be reduced by the administration of antihistamines, nasal decongestants and, if required, allergy shots (immunotherapy). ...
Allergy to wasp sting or bee sting is a reaction to the poison of these insects. Wasps are usually very aggressive and can remove the sting of the skin where the bite occurred to recover, however bees leave you stuck in the skin, where the venom sac begins a rhythmic contraction of the affected pumps. These bites can be very annoying, depending on the area and the sensitivity of the individual, and in some cases can be even deadly. The most common symptoms that occur after a wasp sting are inflammation and pain in the affected area for more than a day, hives, breathlessness, sags, and instability, symptoms that can lead to anaphylactic reaction should be treated with urgency. The cleanliness of the area and the local cold decrease swelling but this is important to remove the stinger from the skin should be present and go to an emergency room to receive the proper treatment. ...
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
No atiende primeras citas
- First consultation:
- Follow-up consultation:
Health insurance accepted
- Private patients (without medical insurance)
- Adeslas SegurCaixa
- Aegon Sanitaria
- Agrupació Mútua
- Antares (Grupo Telefonica)
- Asefa Salud
- Asistencia Sanitaria Colegial
- Avant Salud
- Axa Winterthur Salud
- Caser (Salud)
- Catalana Occidente
- Cigna Salud
- Direct Seguros
- DKV Seguros
- Generali Seguros
- Mapfre Caja Salud
- Mútua General de Catalunya
- Mutua Madrileña
- Mutua Universal
- Pelayo Seguros
- Plus Ultra Seguros
- Santa Lucía
- Sersanet Seguros
- Seguros de reembolso