Dr. Eric Margalet Romero
• More than 20 years of experience• He is currently the Medical Director and Head of Service of the Institut Margalet Arthroscopic Surgery and Traumatology. • Internal service of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology at the University Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol in Badalona.• Student intern at the Regional Hospital of Sant Boi ( Barcelona) in the service of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology ( 1987-1993).• Deputy Service COT County Hospital de Sant Boi ( Barcelona).• Medical Traumatology specialist in the emergency department of the Clinica del Pilar de Barcelona ( 1995-1998 ), the General Hospital of Manresa (1997 ), Hospital Mutua de Terrassa (1998 ).• Attached to the emergency physician at the University Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol in Badalona (Barcelona ) from 2001 to 2005.• Private office in Sant Boi with Dr Carlos Jordan (1995-2002), in the Clinica San Honorato (MAZ ) in Barcelona and the Prat Medical Center and Castelldefels until 2009.• Creator and Co Head of Service of the Institut Puig Adell, with Dr. Fernando Clemente and Dr. Puig Adell (2006-2013 ). ...
• Director of various training courses on arthroscopy.• He has been a guest professor and surgeon at various training courses and seminars on shoulder arthroscopy, knee, hip, nationally and internationally.
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.• Practical training at the University Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol in Badalona. • Master of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology by the Autonomous University of Barcelona (Barcelona ) to be performed in the Hospital de Sant Pau, Barcelona, led by Dr. Enric Caceres.• He has followed continuously attending various training courses and conferences. ...
Publications and conferences
• He has participated as an author on several papers at national congresses of various associations.• He has published three papers in the national magazine Journal of Arthroscopy from the Spanish Arthroscopy Association. • He has been interviewed and contributor to various media, such as La Vanguardia, La Razon, Onda Rambla or Intereconomia. ...
• Leading member of the Spanish Arthroscopy Association (AEA ) which is active as a Professor in Training courses in arthroscopy surgeons throughout Spain.• Member of the International Society for Hip Arthroscopy ( ISHA ). • Member of the Spanish Society for Surgery of the Hip ( SECCA ).• Member of the Committee of Experts since 2012 for Biomaterials Biomet Sports Medicine. ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Eric Margalet Romero
Would you recommend this doctor?
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
Growth factors are proteins of multiple types, as cells that manufacture, which empelan by its regenerative and anti-inflammatory capacity. In practic Growth factors are proteins of multiple types, as cells that manufacture, which empelan by its regenerative and anti-inflammatory capacity. In practice trauma Growth Factors platelet derived for preventing and treating injuries its wide action in cells of various tissues are applied. ...
Hip arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgical technique that lets you view and work directly inside the joint with small incisions in the skin, les Hip arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgical technique that lets you view and work directly inside the joint with small incisions in the skin, less than a centimeter each. This type of arthroscopy is indicated to diagnose certain problems of pain or blockage in the hip, for the extraction of intra-articular loose bodies, for breaks labrum (stabilizer cartilage of the femoral head) and the impingement (excess friction in the movements of the hip). The procedure is performed under general anesthesia and after its completion it is possible that the patient may feel discomfort, swelling and numbness in the pubis, for a few hours or days. ...
Arthroscopic knee surgery is a minimally invasive surgical technique for accessing the interior of the joint through small holes in the skin. Through Arthroscopic knee surgery is a minimally invasive surgical technique for accessing the interior of the joint through small holes in the skin. Through a small caliber lens inside the knee is observed and treat various injuries without opening. Arthroscopic knee surgery is used to remove or repair torn meniscus cartilage to anterior cruciate ligament injuries broken, cut broken pieces of articular cartilage, remove loose fragments of bone or cartilage or remove inflamed synovial tissue. Recovery from knee arthroscopy is much faster than traditional surgery. Then the patient must regularly exercise his knee for several weeks. ...
Shoulder arthroscopy is a practice of minimally invasive surgery that allows you to see directly inside the joint and work within it, without opening Shoulder arthroscopy is a practice of minimally invasive surgery that allows you to see directly inside the joint and work within it, without opening it. Only a few small cuts in the skin, about one centimeter each are made. Shoulder arthroscopy can treat injuries such as rotator cuff impingement syndrome, shoulder instability, SLAP lesions, articular cartilage injuries, chronic synovitis, shoulder stiffness and some types of fractures. Recovery can take between one and six months and probably the patient must wear splints during the first week. For many procedures, physical therapy may help regain motion and strength of the shoulder. ...
The stromal vascular fraction (SVF or SVF) is what is obtained by centrifuging and filtering adipose tissue, previously lipoaspirate. Vascular stromal fraction is made up of different cells, including adult stem cells. The stromal vascular fraction favors the presence and arrangement of blood and lymph vessels in tissues and organs, improving circulation and healing. ...
Hip pain are all annoying served on the hip or around it. It can be caused by a fracture, bone infection or joint pain or arthritis.
Ankle arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgical technique that lets you view and work directly inside the joint, without opening, thanks to a tiny camera. Only small incisions or cuts in the skin of about one centimeter are made. Ankle arthroscopy is applied in cases of articular cleaning and removal of loose bodies, or other treatments, such as osteochondritis. After the intervention, it is recommended a week of rest and applying ice to prevent swelling. The patient may also need to reform through specific exercises led by a fisioterapeura, lymphatic drainage and other techniques to enhance the mobility of the ankle. ...
Hip osteoarthritis is a degenerative disease of the cartilage that lines the union of the bones of the pelvis and femur. This fabric easy movement between the bones and prevents them from rubbing. When the cartilage thickness and texture decreases or disappears, the proper meshing between the femur and the pelvis is lost, resulting in hip osteoarthritis. The main indicator of this pathology is pain, which is mainly located in the region of the groin. Hip osteoarthritis is a chronic disease ( lifelong ) and, generally, tends to progress very slowly over the years. Treatment includes rehabilitation exercises, but in the most severe cases can opt for a surgical operation. ...
Osteoarthritis is a degenerative disease that affects the joints and cartilage. Osteoarthritis causes an inability but it is difficult to cause disability. As cartilage progresses and disappear pain occurs, the bone reacts growing on the sides and causing a deformation. ...
Osteoarthritis or osteoarthritis is a degenerative disease that causes loss of cartilage covering the joint surfaces so that disappears the joint space. Among the different types of arthritis, the elbow is rare. In most cases it is due to the realization of excessive exercise, previous trauma, or injury. For a long time, degenerative osteoarthritis has no symptoms and clinical presentation may be variable, with a loss of more or less painful mobility. In the initial phase of the disease, treatment of osteoarthritis seeks to alleviate the symptoms by rest and the administration of pain medications, but if it fails, you can opt for surgery. ...
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
No atiende primeras citas
- First consultation:
- Follow-up consultation:
Health insurance accepted
- Private patients (without medical insurance)
- Seguros de reembolso
- Asistencia Sanitaria Colegial
- Agrupació Mútua
- AME Asistencia Médica
- Antares (Grupo Telefonica)
- Asefa Salud
- Axa Winterthur Salud
- Caser (Salud)
- Catalana Occidente
- Cigna Salud
- Clinicum Seguros
- Divina Pastora
- DKV Seguros
- HNA - Hermandad Arquitectos
- Mapfre Caja Salud
- Mútua General de Catalunya
- Mutua Salud
- Plus Ultra Seguros
- Shared Care
- Vital Seguro
- Vitalicia Seguros
- Adeslas SegurCaixa
- Atlantida Médica