Dr. Daniel Sáenz Regalado
• More than 25 years of experience• Surgeon doctor box belonging to several Medical Societies performing the surgical interventions programmed in the Clinica San Francisco de Asis, 2010 -present. • Surgeon doctor box belonging to several Medical Societies performing the surgical interventions programmed in the Clinica La Luz, 2005 -present.• Team member Surgeon General and Digestive Surgery, performing scheduled and emergency interventions in the Clinica La Milagrosa in Madrid, 1988 -present.• Surgeon doctor box belonging to several Medical Societies performing the surgical interventions programmed in the Nisa Hospital Pardo de Aravaca, 2006-2008.• Surgeon doctor box belonging to several Medical Societies performing the surgical interventions programmed in the Clinica Nuevo Parque, 2006-2008.• Surgeon performing BBVA localized emergency surgical interventions in the Clinica La Luz, 2005-2008.• Surgeon Spanish Radio Television localized emergency surgical interventions carried Clinica de La Luz, 2003-2009.• Team member Surgery of the Medical Society of the Equitable Madrid surgeon performing the surgical interventions Fuensanta Clinica de Madrid, 1997-2002.• Assistant Surgical Team, performing scheduled in Hall 8 Madrid, 1996-2002 interventions.• Emergency Surgeon located in Medical Societies: Mutual Fraternity Medisana and Federacion Medica, performing surgical operations in the Sanatorium San Jose to Madrid until 2002 and from 2002 to date in the Sanitarium Na Sra de Valley. Madrid, 1994-2010.• Emergency surgeon localized the Official Banking Medical Society performing surgical interventions Clinica de La Luz, 1994-2005.• Surgeon doctor box belonging to several Medical Societies performing the surgical elective surgery and emergency in the Sanitarium Mrs. Na. El Valle, 1993-2010.• Team member Surgeon General and Digestive Surgery Clinica Del Loreto Na Senora de Madrid, performing scheduled and emergency, surgery 1993-1995.• Emergency Surgeon located in Medical Societies: Union Matritense, born and Union Medical Spanish, performing surgical operations in the Sanatorium San Jose de Madrid, 1992-1994.• Deputy Medical Service General and Digestive Surgery, Hospital La Zarzuela in Madrid, performing scheduled and emergency as well as physical presence in door, 1992-2001 interventions.• Internal Medical Resident in General Surgery Specialty and Digestive Surgery Service at Professor D. Felipe de la Cruz Caro Doce de Octubre Hospital in Madrid, 1988-1992.• Internal student of Surgical Pathology in the Department of Surgery of Professor D. Santiago Tamames in Hospital Clinico of Madrid, 1983-1985.• Volunteer as Assistant Team Assistant Surgical Clinic San Ignacio de Madrid, 1980-1985. ...
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Faculty of Medicine of Madrid (Universidad Complutense ), with the rate of Outstanding, 1980-1986.• Title of Specialist in General Surgery and Digestive Diseases (MIR ) in the Doce de Octubre Hospital in Madrid, 1992. • Degree of Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, suitable cum laude, 1993.• University Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, 1994.• Title of Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, 1995. ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Daniel Sáenz Regalado
Would you recommend this doctor?
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
Or coloproctology colorectal surgery is the specialty of medicine derived from general surgery that deals with the diagnosis and treatment, both surgi Or coloproctology colorectal surgery is the specialty of medicine derived from general surgery that deals with the diagnosis and treatment, both surgical and non fitness for repair, diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. The specter of exercise coloproctology includes ostomy management, colonoscopies, laparoscopic surgery, anal manometry, pelvic floor dysfunction and defecography. ...
Laparoscopy is a surgical technique inspection of the abdominal cavity that does not require large incisions. During the laparoscopic surgical procedu Laparoscopy is a surgical technique inspection of the abdominal cavity that does not require large incisions. During the laparoscopic surgical procedure, the abdomen is introduced into a laparoscope, which is a tube containing an optical system coupled to a light source. The camera allows the doctor to inspect, from a monitor, the pelvic organs and, if necessary, introduce other instruments through the same laparoscope to correct any problems. The benefits of laparoscopic surgery are numerous, so it is applied in various fields. In urology shorter hospital stay and recovery is required, there is less chance of infectious complications, decreases postoperative pain and no visible scarring. In gynecology it is used for inspection of certain diseases or gynecological processes: cysts, fibroids, hysterectomy, pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy, etc. Moreover, laparoscopy is used in other medical specialties and processes such as prostate cancer, the varicele or some kidney diseases. ...
The major salivary glands, which generate and empty saliva into the mouth, are three pairs: the submandibular gland, sublingual salivary glands and th The major salivary glands, which generate and empty saliva into the mouth, are three pairs: the submandibular gland, sublingual salivary glands and the parotid glands. Surgery of the parotid gland, also known as parotidectomy, is the operation that handles remove tumors that grow in the gland. It is estimated that over 70% of these tumors are benign (noncancerous) but we must consider any package that is detected. Depending on the type of tumor it is, its size and location, different variants of this intervention practiced. The most common are superficial parotidectomy or total parotidectomy, with conservation of the facial nerve, which also involves a lymph node dissection. The salivary glands may also have other diseases, the most common are: sialolithiasis, which is blockage of the salivary glands by the presence of calcium stones that do not allow the output of saliva and cause inflammation of the gland salivary affected; and sialadenitis, that is infection of the salivary glands, which can be an effect of sialolithiasis, or be caused by a virus or bacteria. ...
Thyroid surgery includes removal of nodules or the partial or total removal of the thyroid gland. Thyroid surgery is performed in response to dif Thyroid surgery includes removal of nodules or the partial or total removal of the thyroid gland. Thyroid surgery is performed in response to different causes: biopsies when it comes to evaluating thyroid nodules; pressure by nodules or goiters in adjacent structures which complicate and cause discomfort in swallowing and breathing; for thyroid cancer; or the possibility that the gland or goiter nodule or become cancerous. In thyroid surgery complete removal of the gland in cases where benign nodules and goiters are becoming large or are causing discomfort while partial removal is done in the case of the presence of nodules or hyperactive unilateral recommended. For cases of papillary or follicular cancer total removal that could even lead to the lymph nodes in large tumors it is recommended. Also, for some cases, medical advances now allow this operation by laparoscopic surgery. ...
Under the concept of conduct disorder a set of behavioral changes and behavioral development appropriate to the child's age, persistently and with a disproportionate amount are included. Among the most common symptoms of these disorders are disobedience, impulsiveness, inattention, hostility, lies and insults, transgression of social norms, or antisocial character. Among the most common behavioral disorders in children are distinguished: the conduct disorder, a persistent and repeatedly aggressive behavior in which the child acts with hostility to others or their property, intimidating; and hyperkinetic disorders characterized by an early onset, in which predominates a considerable lack of attention in all activities, and a hyperactive, impulsive and undisciplined behavior. In addition, behavioral disorders associated with ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), learning problems and clinical disorders (depression, anxiety ...) are presented. ...
The thyroid is an endocrine gland that produces hormones. These control the rate at which the body burns calories or heartbeat. The thyroid gland may suffer various diseases: The thyroid is enlarged Hyperthyroidism: When the gland produces more thyroid hormone than necessary Hypothyroidism occurs when not enough hormone Thyroid cancer Thyroid nodules: lumps in the gland Thyroiditis: swelling of the gland ...
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
No atiende primeras citas
- First consultation:
- Follow-up consultation:
Health insurance accepted
- Private patients (without medical insurance)
- Adeslas SegurCaixa
- Aegon Sanitaria
- Antares (Grupo Telefonica)
- Asefa Salud
- Asistencia Sanitaria Colegial
- ASSSA Seguros
- Axa Winterthur Salud
- Caser (Salud)
- Cigna Salud
- Divina Pastora
- DKV Muface
- DKV Seguros
- Generali Seguros
- Hermandad Madrileña
- HNA - Hermandad Arquitectos
- Ilustre Colegio de Abogados
- Mapfre Caja Salud
- Muface Adeslas
- Muface Asisa
- Plus Ultra Seguros
- Seguros Atocha
- Sersanet Seguros
- Unión Madrileña de Seguros