Dra. Cristina Pérez Algar
• More than 20 years of experience• Deputy Medical Service General Surgery and Gastroenterology Public Hospital de El Escorial, performing surgical operations scheduled and emergency, 2006 -present • Deputy Medical Service General Surgery and Gastroenterology, Hospital Madrid Torrelodones, performing surgical operations scheduled and emergency, 2011 -present• Surgeon doctor box belonging to several Medical Societies performing the scheduled surgical interventions Clinica Moncloa in Madrid, 2011 -present• Member and Digestive Surgery Unit. Clinica Santa Elena de Madrid, 2013 -present• Member of the Medico - Surgical Gastroenterology Unit. Clinica Santa Elena, San Camilo Clinic, Clinica San Rafael New Park and Hospital of Madrid, 2006-2012• Deputy Medical Service General and Digestive Surgery, Hospital La Zarzuela in Madrid, performing surgical interventions and emergency scheduled, 2001-2011• Medical Specialist in General Surgery Service and Digestive Diseases for attention in Emergency Medical Guards and Severo Ochoa Hospital in Leganes. 2000-2004• Assistant Clinic Surgical Team ICE Madrid. 2003-2006• Assistant Surgical Team at Clinica La Milagrosa in Madrid. 2003-2007• Taurine in Surgery Senior Celebrations ( Madrid, Castilla -La Mancha, Castilla- Leon )• Assistant Surgeon in Plastic Surgery ( Madrid). 2000-2001• Internal Medical Resident in General Surgery and Specialty Gastroenterology and Digestive Diseases in the General Surgery Service A Doce de Octubre Hospital in Madrid, 1995-1999 ...
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine of the Autonomous University of Madrid• Title Specialist General Surgery and Digestive Diseases. M.I.R. University Hospital 12 de Octubre of Madrid • Expert in Minimally Invasive Surgery. Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Clinico San Carlos Hospital, Madrid• Tutor students in third and fourth year of the Degree in Medicine from the University Francisco de Vitoria ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Cristina Pérez Algar
Would you recommend this doctor?
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
The abdominal wall surgery is surgery that improves the appearance of the abdominal muscles and flabby, stretched skin. Beyond the aesthetic function, The abdominal wall surgery is surgery that improves the appearance of the abdominal muscles and flabby, stretched skin. Beyond the aesthetic function, abdominal wall surgery is a procedure used to correct hernias in which the intestine protrudes through a weakness in the abdominal muscles. Today, most operations are performed using laparoscopic surgery. ...
Laparoscopy is a surgical technique inspection of the abdominal cavity that does not require large incisions. During the laparoscopic surgical procedu Laparoscopy is a surgical technique inspection of the abdominal cavity that does not require large incisions. During the laparoscopic surgical procedure, the abdomen is introduced into a laparoscope, which is a tube containing an optical system coupled to a light source. The camera allows the doctor to inspect, from a monitor, the pelvic organs and, if necessary, introduce other instruments through the same laparoscope to correct any problems. The benefits of laparoscopic surgery are numerous, so it is applied in various fields. In urology shorter hospital stay and recovery is required, there is less chance of infectious complications, decreases postoperative pain and no visible scarring. In gynecology it is used for inspection of certain diseases or gynecological processes: cysts, fibroids, hysterectomy, pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy, etc. Moreover, laparoscopy is used in other medical specialties and processes such as prostate cancer, the varicele or some kidney diseases. ...
The major salivary glands, which generate and empty saliva into the mouth, are three pairs: the submandibular gland, sublingual salivary glands and th The major salivary glands, which generate and empty saliva into the mouth, are three pairs: the submandibular gland, sublingual salivary glands and the parotid glands. Surgery of the parotid gland, also known as parotidectomy, is the operation that handles remove tumors that grow in the gland. It is estimated that over 70% of these tumors are benign (noncancerous) but we must consider any package that is detected. Depending on the type of tumor it is, its size and location, different variants of this intervention practiced. The most common are superficial parotidectomy or total parotidectomy, with conservation of the facial nerve, which also involves a lymph node dissection. The salivary glands may also have other diseases, the most common are: sialolithiasis, which is blockage of the salivary glands by the presence of calcium stones that do not allow the output of saliva and cause inflammation of the gland salivary affected; and sialadenitis, that is infection of the salivary glands, which can be an effect of sialolithiasis, or be caused by a virus or bacteria. ...
Laser surgery is a surgical procedure that uses a light beam to treat injured tissue by heating the affected cells, for which different types of Laser surgery is a surgical procedure that uses a light beam to treat injured tissue by heating the affected cells, for which different types of lasers are used. For anal surgery often it uses carbon dioxide (CO2). The laser in anal pathology is indicated in cases of hemorrhoids, anal fissure and fistula where it has failed treatment with ointment, soothing or a suitable diet. This technique is very precise, it only acts on the affected area without damaging the surrounding area and get cut, remove or delete the records problems within minutes. Thus, the laser replaces conventional surgery which caused a painful postoperative patient. ...
Thyroid surgery includes removal of nodules or the partial or total removal of the thyroid gland. Thyroid surgery is performed in response to different causes: biopsies when it comes to evaluating thyroid nodules; pressure by nodules or goiters in adjacent structures which complicate and cause discomfort in swallowing and breathing; for thyroid cancer; or the possibility that the gland or goiter nodule or become cancerous. In thyroid surgery complete removal of the gland in cases where benign nodules and goiters are becoming large or are causing discomfort while partial removal is done in the case of the presence of nodules or hyperactive unilateral recommended. For cases of papillary or follicular cancer total removal that could even lead to the lymph nodes in large tumors it is recommended. Also, for some cases, medical advances now allow this operation by laparoscopic surgery. ...
Or coloproctology colorectal surgery is the specialty of medicine derived from general surgery that deals with the diagnosis and treatment, both surgical and non fitness for repair, diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. The specter of exercise coloproctology includes ostomy management, colonoscopies, laparoscopic surgery, anal manometry, pelvic floor dysfunction and defecography. ...
Under the concept of conduct disorder a set of behavioral changes and behavioral development appropriate to the child's age, persistently and with a disproportionate amount are included. Among the most common symptoms of these disorders are disobedience, impulsiveness, inattention, hostility, lies and insults, transgression of social norms, or antisocial character. Among the most common behavioral disorders in children are distinguished: the conduct disorder, a persistent and repeatedly aggressive behavior in which the child acts with hostility to others or their property, intimidating; and hyperkinetic disorders characterized by an early onset, in which predominates a considerable lack of attention in all activities, and a hyperactive, impulsive and undisciplined behavior. In addition, behavioral disorders associated with ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), learning problems and clinical disorders (depression, anxiety ...) are presented. ...
A hernia is the outward displacement of an organ or tissue of the cavity is normally housed. The patient notices a lump on the part of the body where it develops. The causes can be diverse, being congenital, acquired (obesity, constipation, physical exertion) or traumatic (for any impact or blow). The type of hernia depends on its location: femoral (upper thigh), more common in women; hiatal (upper part of the stomach); surgical or hernia (a poorly closed scar); umbilical (around the navel), which usually occurs when not heal well after birth; and inguinal (groin), more common in men. ...
The thyroid is an endocrine gland that produces hormones. These control the rate at which the body burns calories or heartbeat. The thyroid gland may suffer various diseases: The thyroid is enlarged Hyperthyroidism: When the gland produces more thyroid hormone than necessary Hypothyroidism occurs when not enough hormone Thyroid cancer Thyroid nodules: lumps in the gland Thyroiditis: swelling of the gland ...
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
No atiende primeras citas
- First consultation:
- Follow-up consultation:
Health insurance accepted
- Private patients (without medical insurance)
- Adeslas SegurCaixa
- Aegon Sanitaria
- Antares (Grupo Telefonica)
- Asefa Salud
- Asistencia Sanitaria Colegial
- ASSSA Seguros
- Axa Winterthur Salud
- Caser (Salud)
- Cigna Salud
- Divina Pastora
- DKV Muface
- DKV Seguros
- Generali Seguros
- Hermandad Madrileña
- HNA - Hermandad Arquitectos
- Mapfre Caja Salud
- Muface Adeslas
- Muface Asisa
- Plus Ultra Seguros
- Seguros Atocha
- Sersanet Seguros
- Unión Madrileña de Seguros