Dr. Constancio Medrano López
• More than 20 years of experience• Head of Children's Cardiology Hospital Gregorio Maranon de Madrid (2013-present) • Consultant Cardiology at Children's Hospital Gregorio Maranon (2006-present)• Child Cardiology consultant in the South Alcorcón Hispital Cheiron Health (2006-present)• Surgeons coordinator of Mission of Hope Hospital La Mascota MJR Managua, Nicaragua (2015)• Consultant Pediatric Cardiology at Hospital Universitario A Coruña (1997-2006)• Consultant in fetal cardiology and invited cath lab at Sainte Justine Hospital, Montreal (1999)• Consultant pediatrics at Santa Barbara Puertollano Hospital (1997) ...
• Associate professor of pediatrics at the Complutense University of Madrid (2014-present)• Member of the Research Committee of the Institute for Health Research Gregorio Maranon Hospital (2008-present)
• Bachelor of Medicine from the Complutense University of Madrid (1985-1991)• MIR in Pediatric Cardiology at the University Hospital Gregorio Maranon (1993-1996) • Master in research in health sciences from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (2002-2007)• Master's in management and management of health services from the Complutense University of Madrid (2013-2014)• Doctorate in Medicine with outstanding Cum Laude from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (2016) ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Constancio Medrano López
Would you recommend this doctor?
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
Arrhythmia is an abnormal heart rhythm. The rhythmic succession of heartbeat in an adult at rest is between 60 and 100 beats per minute, so that when Arrhythmia is an abnormal heart rhythm. The rhythmic succession of heartbeat in an adult at rest is between 60 and 100 beats per minute, so that when these are increased significantly beats talking about sinus tachycardia, whereas if failing heartbeat is slow it down, is is sinus bradycardia. In tachycardia, the heart experiences a substantial acceleration fruit of a tremendous physical effort or in response to organizational needs. When no alteration occurs in the number of beats in frequency but these appear in discussing cardiac arrhythmia. In atrial fibrillation, the beats have increased and unbalanced; On the contrary, where there will be a lock deficit beats can result in clinically palpitations or blackouts. ...
Congenital heart defects are abnormalities of the heart or great vessels that occur in utero. The best known and most common are: atrial communic Congenital heart defects are abnormalities of the heart or great vessels that occur in utero. The best known and most common are: atrial communication, interventricular communication, and Ebstein anomaly Tetralogy of Fallot. Medical advances have allowed the treatment of these diseases and that more and more people with such anomalies comes with a good quality of life to adulthood. However, these heart disease require special attention and regular monitoring because they can be associated with other health problems. Currently, for the diagnosis and control of such diseases, there is a variety of techniques, such as echocardiography, cardiac catheterization or CT multidetector, an additional test suitable for the discovered congenital heart disease in adults or surgically corrected the childhood. ...
A heart murmur is a noise comparable to that makes the air in a torch, which is usually pathological, although young children may be normal. You A heart murmur is a noise comparable to that makes the air in a torch, which is usually pathological, although young children may be normal. You can listen using a device called phonendoscope, which is placed at chest level. The heart murmurs are always indicative that there is increased blood flow to heart level, either by an alteration to the level of a heart valve or a noncardiac cause. Besides, the situation blow, the sonic character, location, irradiation, and the variation by reference to the effort and the change of position, are always data to take into account because they offer a lot of information regarding the pathology that He has caused. ...
Syncope, fainting or fainting are practically synonymous and are defined as loss of consciousness. In the fainting, patients are aware that their for Syncope, fainting or fainting are practically synonymous and are defined as loss of consciousness. In the fainting, patients are aware that their forces are dwindling and that at any moment your body may collapse and lose consciousness. In syncope, the patient loses consciousness abruptly without prior sítomas. The causes of syncope can be very diverse, from cardiovascular like arrhythmias or heart disease, neurovascular up as migraines and pharmacological or metabolic causes. Treatment involves keeping the patient with elevated legs and head bowed in a well ventilated and no crowds. Second, if that were not enough, there must be the primary cause of the fainting patient. As for treatment, there is no drug to prevent the occurrence of these fainting. ...
Cardiac rehabilitation is a medical program for people suffering from heart problems. It aims to help people to have an active life and reduce the risk of other problems. It is intended for people who have suffered a stroke coración a anginoplastía, angina, heart failure, a repair or replacement of heart valves or heart transplant or lung. ...
Congenital malformations are defects in the baby's body that develop during pregnancy. Thanks to advances in medicine birth defects occur very rarely, only 15 of every 1,000 newborns in Spain. Most of these malformations are of unknown origin but may be caused by genetic abnormalities, drug consumption, maternal age, diseases that the mother has during pregnancy and even food that keeps during pregnancy. ...
Fetal echocardiography is a procedure similar to a pregnancy ultrasound, which through an ultrasound evaluates and detect possible changes in the baby's heart. It is usually performed between 18 and 24 weeks gestation and can be performed in the abdomen (abdominal ultrasound) or through the vagina (transvaginal ultrasound). The reasons why this method is performed may be different and can be distinguished: the blood flow, heart rate structures or baby. Through fetal ultrasound you can see a more detailed image of the heart baby in a normal pregnancy ultrasound. Some heart defects such as small holes in the heart or mild valve problems can not be detected, despite its high accuracy. ...
Heart failure occurs when the body in a permanent obstacle is located in the blood circulation. This may be located within the heart muscle or outside, which causes an increase in blood pressure. There are two types of heart failure: systolic, when the heart muscle can not pump blood and ridding the heart; and diastolic pressure when the heart muscles are stiff and not fill with blood. Both are treatable. First, avoid any effort that work overload of the heart, and then, deliver drugs that provide vitality to exhausted heart muscle. Additionally, when the obstacle is within the coronary arteries of coronary insufficiency talk. ...
Pregnancy is the period of 40 weeks from fertilization to birth in which the fetus is gestated.
The valve disease is a typical disease of the heart valves. The valves can be damaged for various reasons, for example infections or aging.
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
No atiende primeras citas
- First consultation: 200€ (incluye ecocardiografía y electrocardiograma)
- Follow-up consultation: En función del tratamiento y seguimiento
Health insurance accepted
- Private patients (without medical insurance)
- Seguros de reembolso
- Adeslas SegurCaixa
- Antares (Grupo Telefonica)
- Asefa Salud
- Asociación de la Prensa de Madrid
- Axa Winterthur Salud
- Caser (Salud)
- Cigna Salud
- Colegio de Abogados
- Divina Pastora
- DKV Seguros
- Filantrópica Mercantil Matritense
- Groupama Seguros
- HNA - Hermandad Arquitectos
- Mapfre Caja Salud
- Sersanet Seguros
- Unión Madrileña de Seguros