Dr. Adrián Alegre Amor
• More than 25 years of experience• Chief of Hematology, University Hospital de la Princesa • Team member of Chiron Hematology Hospital in Madrid• Director of Transfusion Service of Chiron Hospital of Madrid, since opening• Stays in international centers ...
Positions in public associations
• Chairman of the National Commission of the Specialty of Haematology and Hemoterapia the Ministry of Health (2006)• Founder, promoter and member of the board of the Spanish Myeloma Group (GEM)
• Bachelor of Haematology at the University Clinical Hospital of Salamanca• FIS Scholarship in UK • He has participated in numerous projects of basic research and translational clinical, being the principal investigator of several international clinical trials with new drugs in Hematology ...
Publications and conferences
• He has published over 150 scientific papers• Author of numerous book chapters and monographs • He has presented numerous papers and presentations at meetings and conferences• For years, has organized the National Course MIR FLL/AEHH and Annual Course for Tutors• He has published the fourth edition of the book in Oncohematology Therapy (2014 ) ...
Recognition and awards
• Silver Medal of the Community of Madrid for their clinical care Hematology Service of Hospital de la Princesa under his direction• 1st Best In Class Award of the Rey Juan Carlos University as the best Spanish Service Hematologia the year 2012
• He is Vice President and Secretary of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Foundation (FLL)• Member of the Spanish Society of Hematology and Hemotherapy (AEHH) for several years • President of the Madrid Association of Hematology and Hemotherapy (AMHH)• President of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Foundation (FLL• Founding member of the Spanish Myeloma Group (GEM)• active member of PETHEMA• He has been the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of LVI National Congress of the Spanish Society of Hematology and Hemotherapy (AEHH)• He has been the President of the XXX Congress of the Spanish Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (SETH) (Madrid, November 2014)• Group coordinator Madrileño Monoclonal gammopathies (GEM)• Spanish Secretary Hematolpéyicos Transplant Group and Cellular Therapy (GETH)• Member of numerous international scientific specialty societies (EHA, ASH, EBMT ...) ...
*Translated with Google translator. We apologize for any imperfection
Patient reviews for dr. Adrián Alegre Amor
Would you recommend this doctor?
All reviews are from verified patients booked through Top Doctors.
The platelet disorders are one acquired disorders that respond to the decrease in the production of platelets, to defective production of this, or acc The platelet disorders are one acquired disorders that respond to the decrease in the production of platelets, to defective production of this, or accelerated destruction thereof. These functional alterations of platelets can lead to diseases called trombotacias, being of different types: thrombocytopenia acquired reactive thrombocytosis, thrombocytopathies acquired, hereditary thrombocytopenia and thrombocytopathies acquired. ...
Anemia is a lack of red blood cells in the blood. It is not a disease itself, it is but a symptom that can be caused by lack of iron or lost due to ex Anemia is a lack of red blood cells in the blood. It is not a disease itself, it is but a symptom that can be caused by lack of iron or lost due to excessive bleeding, among others. ...
Coagulation disorders are a group of conditions that cause heavy and prolonged bleeding following injury. People with bleeding disorders bleed longer Coagulation disorders are a group of conditions that cause heavy and prolonged bleeding following injury. People with bleeding disorders bleed longer than normal and some may have spontaneous bleeding into joints, muscles or other body parts. Hemophilia is a bleeding disorder and affects approximately one in 10,000 people. ...
Hematological diseases affecting the blood and the components that form, such as plasma, red blood cells white blood cells or platelets. Thus, blood Hematological diseases affecting the blood and the components that form, such as plasma, red blood cells white blood cells or platelets. Thus, blood diseases relate to the clotting ability and bleeding, lack of oxygen in blood or the unevenness of composition. The main pathologies are anemia, leukemia, lymphomas, bleeding, hemophilia, porphyria and myelomas. ...
The iron metabolism trasorno respond to a deficit and a decrease in the availability of iron. We distinguish three distinct types of disorders. One is hepcidin excess hormone involved in the regulation of iron metabolism. The second, iron deficiency anemia, which is in turn the most common cause of anemia. Finally found hemochromatosis, characterized by a number of chronic iron overload disorders. ...
Hemochromatosis is a disease that affects iron metabolism, causing excessive accumulation in the body's organs. It is an inherited disease.
Hemoglobinuria is a blood disorder characterized by the presence of hemoglobin in urine. This occurs as a result of intravascular hemolysis.
Hemophilia is a disease of the blood and is a bleeding problem. The person who has their blood does not clot properly and bleeds for a long time. There are two types of hemophilia: Hemophilia A person does not have enough factor VIII Hemophilia B: the person does not have enough factor IX ...
Hodgkin's disease is a type of lymphoma, a type of cancer that originates in white blood cells.
Leukemia is a type of cancer affecting the bone marrow and causes an increase of leukocyte. Cancer cells can spread to the blood and lymph nodes; They can also spread to the brain, spinal espinar and other body parts. ...
Lymphoma is a type of neoplasm (tumor) that affects lymphocytes. It is also known as hematologic solid tumor, to differentiate it from leukemia. There are two types of lymphoma: Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphomas. They are classified according to their cellular origin, evolution, treatment and prognosis. ...
Multiple myeloma is a cancer that is formed due to the presence of malignant plasma cells. These cells are found in bone marrow.
Myelodysplastic syndrome is a group of cancers that affect the blood cells in the bone marrow. Causing immature blood cells found in the bone marrow does not mature or do not become healthy blood cells. risk groups are people who have received prior chemotherapy or radiation therapy to cancer, exposure to heavy metals and exposure to chemicals. ...
Myeloproliferative disorders (MPDs) are a blood disorders affecting blood cell production in bone marrow. This group of diseases overproduced some types of cells like red blood cells, platelets and leukocytes. They have no known cause and its symptoms and treatment vary depending on the patient and their health. ...
Polycythemia vera is a disease of the bone marrow. It is characterized by an abnormal increase in blood cells, particularly red blood cells. The cause is unknown, but the disease occurs more often in men than in women under 40 years. The presenting symptoms include dizziness, difficulty breathing when lying down, headache and excessive bleeding, among others ...
Purple is a hematologic disease in which the immune system destroys the platelets. It is an inherited disorder that affects more men than women and is more common in children, affecting you to them equally. Some of the symptoms of purple are abnormally heavy periods, bleeding in the skin (often around the chin), proneness to bruising and bleeding nasal or buccal. ...
Aplastic anemia is a quantitative marrow failure. Hematopoietic tissue in the bone marrow disappears, being replaced by fat. This results in a peripheral pancytopenia: anemia, leukopenia and thrombocytopenia. ...
Thalassemia is a hereditary disease that affects the blood. It is a type of anemia which produces decreased synthesis of one or more of the polypeptide chains of hemoglobin. There are two types of thalassemia: alpha thalassemia and beta thalassemia. ...
A venous thrombosis is the formation of a blood clot inside a vein, which may be due to a problem with hypercoagulation, injuries to the vessel wall or a problem of ecstasy (stagnation) of blood. Two types of thrombosis and thrombophlebitis the flebotrombosis. The first is the formation of a clot within the vein without inflammation but great peelability, since it is poorly bonded to the vessel wall. Usually affects the deep venous system and can even cause a pulmonary embolism. For thrombophlebitis, usually attached to the vein wall and is clinically manifested as a palpable cord, hard, pain, heat and redness in the area of the affected vessel. The treatment in this case is usually based on anti-inflammatories or antibiotics. In patients in whom deep venous thrombosis affecting the system pierma (DVT), an emergency hospitalization is required because if it appears may cause a heart attack, a stroke or pulmonary embolism. ...
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
No atiende primeras citas
- First consultation: 100 - 300€
- Follow-up consultation: 50 - 100€ en función de la patología
Health insurance accepted
- Private patients (without medical insurance)
- Adeslas SegurCaixa
- Aegon Sanitaria
- Agrupació Mútua
- Antares (Grupo Telefonica)
- Asefa Salud
- Asociación de la Prensa de Madrid
- Axa Winterthur Salud
- Caser (Salud)
- Cigna Salud
- Corporación Directa
- Divina Pastora
- DKV Seguros
- Fraternidad Muprespa
- Generali Seguros
- HNA - Hermandad Arquitectos
- Mapfre Caja Salud
- Mutualidad Aduanas
- Plus Ultra Seguros
- Sersanet Seguros
- Unión Madrileña de Seguros
- Unión Sanitaria
- Vanbreda Internacional